Community Business Trade Up will be opening soon, please keep checking back for updates.
What is Community Business Trade Up?
The programme is run by School for Social Entrepreneurs, in partnership with Power to Change. It is based on an innovative funding model where grant money of up to £10,000 is allocated in equal proportion to the additional income which your organisation can generate from trading.
Is it open for applications?
The Community Business Trade Up programme is now opening soon!
Who can apply?
It will help the leaders of up to 50 community businesses across in England. The learning programme will take place in five locations: North West, Yorkshire & North East, Midlands, South West and London.
We’re giving priority places to community businesses that are:
- BAME-led (with over 51% BAME leadership in staff or Trustees/Directors), or
- Located in and giving support to BAME local communities, or
- Located in and giving support to deprived or disadvantaged local communities.
What can you apply for?
- A learning programme of 12 days spread over nine months
- A grant of up to £10,000 to match the income generated from trading
- A community of people running organisations like yours
Where can I find out more?
Find out if you are eligible to apply by reading the guidance. You can also find out more by visiting the School for Social Entrepreneur website.