Trade Up provides community businesses with the skills, support network and funding to increase income from trading.
What can you apply for?
Do you run a project or organisation that exists to improve your local community? Is it led by local people and trading for community benefit? Do you find it challenging to find time to spend growing your business?
This free support programme, delivered by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, will give you the head-space, support network and funding needed to start or diversify your income from trading. You’ll become a stronger, more sustainable community business as a result of this programme.
- A free learning programme, to help you build your income, confidence, resilience and impact (approximately 12 days spread over 12 months).
- Up to £5,000 Match Trading grant
- A community business peer mentor
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out.
- Grow a stronger, more sustainable community business or project
- Start or build your income from trading and sales
- Benefit from time to reflect and map out next steps
- Improve your leadership and business skills
- Build a local support network of other people running organisations like yours.