Power to Change are proud to publish ‘Community business at the heart of local change: Our strategy 2019-2022’.
In it we lay out our priorities for the next three years along with the impact we have had during the first four years of Power to Change’s life. We have now supported over 1,000 community businesses with £60 million in funding and have good evidence of our impact – whether that is the 135% growth we’ve supported in community pubs or the £9.9 million raised through community shares offers. The strategy highlights these and other achievements.
It also sets out our five priorities for the next three years:
- Offering national support for community business.
- Engaging intensively in priority places.
- Focusing on high growth, high potential sectors.
- Improving market conditions for community business success.
- Championing community business.