Do you run a community business or contribute to one? Be in the chance of winning one of four places on the BUD ‘The Fearless Leader’ Programme to develop your leadership skills within your community business.
The programme includes:
- 2 day residential
- Helps overcome limiting beliefs
- Improves leadership and wellbeing
- Access to facilitative leadership tools
- 6 x 1:1 coaching sessions
- Peer-to-peer check in sessions
- Graduation event
You can read our Terms and Conditions here.
We received plenty of great responses for this competition, so much so that we have decided to award five winner instead of four. Congratulations to:
- Stephanie Hughes – Wirral Development Trust
- Sam Thomson – The Ardagh
- Charlotte Hollins – Fordhall Farm
- Ishaq Kazi – Marsh Farm Futures
- Myriam – The Ralla Ecological Garden CIC
Well done to all of our winners and a big thank you to everyone who took part!