Have you lost income due to lockdown restrictions? Do you worry about how you can help people when you can’t meet face-to-face? We’re here to help.
We’re offering free, practical support to help you design your services for the new normal, and replace lost trading income. In partnership with Design Council, we are offering a limited number of free places on the ‘Building resilience through design’ programme. On the programme you will get access to:
- 4 interactive sessions, including collaborative design activities and specialist speakers to inject new thinking
- Up to 16 hours of coaching from experts in business development, strategy, digital and service design
You will come away with a tangible, actionable plan for service delivery to help you generate income. You’ll also make great connections with other community businesses and experts. It will transform the way you work.
“Digital service delivery has delivered some positive outcomes in terms of more flexible access, service innovations, and cost and staff time efficiencies – they also have the potential to extend our reach and access and enhance our consultation and engagement processes.”
– CEO, community arts centre
What can you expect from this programme?
You may want support developing what your service looks like. Alternatively it may be that what is required is a different way of working, rather than a new service. Examples of the types of challenges we can help with include:
- Re-designing existing physical services to facilitate social distancing
- developing a series of online classes or tutorials
- designing an online shop so customers can order your products
- accepting food or drink orders remotely to facilitate social distancing
- planning how to train your employees or volunteers in digital delivery
Tell us your particular challenge and through this programme we will support you to think through the possible solutions, and leave with an actionable plan. After the programme, we will also work with you to explore what further support is available for you to deliver your plan, including funding opportunities.
How can I apply?
To claim your free place, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, tell us which community business you are from and a key challenge you face in terms of delivering services and/or generating income during the new normal.